englishtap.com Content Search Help
Types of SearchKeywords are assigned to pages for better search results. Keywords are not random words found in pages.
This returns all pages matching any of the keywords
This only returns pages that match every keyword. This kind of match is better for finding one particular page. Course syllabuses focus on a small number of very specific pages that have been assigned precise keywords.
The Search process
- At the top of most pages, there is a search button like this
Click it to open up the search form.
- Check the radio button to chose what you are searching. Content, including blogs or data.
- Enter some search words. Just keywords separated by spaces.
- Click the SEARCH submit button on the search form.
- The keywords you entered will now be submitted to /search/site, which will do the actual searching and returning of search results.
The words , which were separated by spaces, are now separated by "-", to make them URL friendly before they are passed into the search page /search/site
HTML Markup Classes
Syllabus links to match all keywords can use the view keyword-link-loader
- Match Any Markup with class = "match-any" to return results that match any of the words.
- Match All Markup class="match-all" to return results or single result that matches every keyword.
See code help for the HTML makings a content search.
All of these should have their HREF set by JS biscuits-dictinary.jsTest and check out these: More Search Examples